BANKSY: A Quality Vandal

Poster information series about a person that has made a change in the community. One poster needed 80% images 20% text while the other was 80% text and 20% images. Banksy has changed the way we view street art with his stencil methods and satirical street art that combine dark humor with political and social commentary.

Back to Top